This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend in the United States. So I decided to ask about how to commemorate and honor the Spirits of those who have passed. Since this is also a three day weekend, I decided to ask about what will be happening this weekend and how to make the most of it!
I asked about:
- What the weekend has for us: Fast movement and lots of events happenings!
- How to prepare ourselves: Don’t try to logically analyze everything, we will have connect to our emotions, open up to the universe and let our intuition guide us. Don’t forget the logic, just don’t rely solely on logical analysis. Our emotional & intuitive connection with the universe will allow us to improvise with the speedy unfolding of events.
- How to handle the weekend: Build inner creativity so that we can change our inner world of feelings to improvise with what is happening outside and deal with the outer storm. For example, being able to become calm in tense and or crazy situations, or bringing an uplifting energy to somber situations. Inner creativity causes the outer world to change, we are indirectly altering the outside instead of directly/physically changing things. This is an inner change that causes outer effects to surface.
- Message from Spirit: Stick with your plan and or routine. This is not a time to change things up on the outside, even when we stay flexible inside.
- How to commemorate them: Acknowledge our times and attributes of “weakness”. This is a way to grow as a person because outward acceptance of our weakness makes us strong inside. The Spirits want to me commemorated through us building inner strength. Acknowledging their passing and letting us feel mortal vulnerability that surfaces from it connects us all.
- How to Honor them: Rejoice! The ancestors and those who have fought hard so that we can enjoy life want us to REALLY ENJOY it! After all, that is what they worked and fought so hard for! So party it up and make them Proud of their work and sacrifice!
- What Grounds us (what keeps us centered and stable): Knowing our physical base is secure, our physical home, finances, food & shelter. Knowing that we are safe in our “home” keeps us grounded. And if we are working towards financial security, then staying aware of what we are working towards and knowing it (instead of splurging on unnecessary shiny objects because we are grasping at straws in desperation and burning out).
- What Crowns us (what is best for us to aim for): Staying within Integrity to ourselves, with the rapid unfolding of events and expanding our capability to emotionally improvise with illogical situations. We must know ourselves and what is best for us so that we don’t lose ourselves [negatively] in the moment. This is what keeps us strong, what defines our character, and crowns the moments.
Remember to stop by the Multidimensional School of Healing Arts & Sciences Holistic Fair this Saturday, May 28 between 11am and 5pm to meet all the healers, intuitives, mediums, psychics, divination specialists and therapists! Make sure you also check out what all the vendors have. It is a fun and eclectic mix! Other than giving Tarot & Oracle card readings, I will also be vending Triple Moon Goddess Manifestation oil along with the scrubs: Purge & Purify and Tree of Life made by Lyn Pacificar. Lyn also hand selected beautiful Brazilian Quartz points and Nepalese Black Tourmaline stones for me to showcase at my the table. I will also have The Sacred Symbols Oracle Deck by Marcella Kroll. This is the deck i use Every day because of how powerful the symbols are.
Here is my video, i placed it below my post because what I wrote is more concise and well thought out than what I said when I was reading on the spot. What I said on Periscope makes sense, I was just able to organize my thoughts better and write a better post Afterwards.